Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge ("superior plus" category bungalow)
- Amazon Ecopark is located on the banks of an Amazonian river and has its own private beach
Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge offers a taste of the Amazon jungle experience while being conveniently close to Manaus (a 25-minute boat ride). It is located on the banks of a tributary of the Rio Negro (Black River), which is the main river in the Amazon basin and the largest blackwater river in the world.
Amazon Ecopark is a comfortable base for your Amazonian explorations. During your stay, you will enjoy tours that are adventurous and also instructive, to help you apprehend the unique value of the Amazon Jungle, which is home to the largest variety of plants and to 20% of all birds on Earth.
Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge has 64 rustic bungalow-rooms featuring individual air conditioning (a rare feature among jungle lodges), a private bathroom with hot-water shower and round-the-clock electricity. Wi-fi is available in the reception and in some of the common areas, although sometimes the connectivity is not good.
The Lodge also features a swimming pool of natural waters, a lounge, a bar, a restaurant and a beach where you can bathe in the Rio Negro (Black River) waters. During high-tide season between May and July and during low-tide season between end of September and beginning of December the beach may not be available.
The stay at Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge is full-board, including breakfast, lunch, dinner. Beverages are not included.The restaurant serves a combination of regional (Amazonian) and international dishes.
At the Lodge there are very few mosquitoes, being the Rio Negro too acidic for mosquitoes to breed.
Note: Our package at this lodge includes 2 drinks per meal, plus 1 bottle of mineral water in your room each day. The lodge itself and travel agencies normally do not include any beverages in their quotes, so guests have to pay for what they drink out of pocket. Also, we include a towel for a certain tour that requires a towel, so that you don’t have to rent one yourself at the lodge.
- Location: Amazon Rainforest
- Stars categorization for this lodging: Jungle Lodge
- Our categorization for this lodging: Deluxe category (see our categorization standards below)
- Quantity of rooms: 70 rooms
FACILITIES & SERVICES:
- Bar / Cafeteria
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Non-smoking hotel (smoking not allowed in rooms and indoor public areas)
- Has free Wi-Fi in lobby (Wi-Fi might be available in other public areas)
- Does not have public PCs with Internet access for guests
- Does not offer laundry services
- Room category included: "superior plus" category bungalow
- Approximate room size: 225 square feet (21 square meters). This size includes also the balcony area.
- Bed options for double room: 1 queen sized double bed or 2 twin beds
- Bed options for triple room: triple rooms can be requested with 2 or 3 beds. With the 2 beds (or 1 bed and 1 sofa bed) option, one of the beds is a queen sized bed to be shared by 2 people. The bed for the third guest is a standard twin bed.
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom with shower (no bathtub)
- Private balcony
- Air Conditioning
- There is no Wi-Fi in the room
- No telephone
- No in-room safe
Important: Room photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual room layout and design may vary from room to room.