Mirador del Lago Hotel (superior room with partial lake view)
Set in a charming building facing the Argentino Lake, on 2 acres of greenery lined with poplars and just a few blocks away from downtown. With classy décor, the hotel offers some rooms with a scenic view to the Argentino Lake.
- Location: El Calafate. Distance from downtown: 5 blocks
- Stars categorization for this lodging: 4 stars (Argentina's categorization standards)
- Our categorization for this lodging: Comfort Plus category. In El Calafate and Puerto Madryn (Peninsula Valdes Region), our Deluxe Category pricing does not include Deluxe category lodging, since none comply with our Deluxe standards. We are including for El Calafate and Puerto Madryn (Peninsula Valdes Region) in our Deluxe Category pricing what we call a "Comfort Plus" category lodging, which is somewhat nicer and thus more expensive than our Comfort category (usually it's a higher category room in our comfort category hotel). See our categorization standards below.
- Quantity of rooms: 68 rooms
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Bar / Cafeteria
- Non-smoking hotel (smoking not allowed in rooms and indoor public areas)
- Has public PCs with Internet access (at no extra charge)
- Has free Wi-Fi in lobby (Wi-Fi might be available in other public areas)
- Offers laundry service (has an extra cost)
- Room category included: superior room with partial lake view
- Approximate room size: 322 square feet (30 square meters)
- Bed options for double room: 1 king sized double bed or 2 twin beds
- Bed options for triple room: triple rooms can be requested with 2 or 3 beds. With the 2 beds (or 1 bed and 1 sofa bed) option, one of the beds is a king sized bed to be shared by 2 people. The bed for the third guest is a standard twin bed.
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom with shower and bathtub
- In-room safe
- Working desk
- Free Wi-Fi in room
- Need to climb a staircase to get to the room
Important: Room photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual room layout and design may vary from room to room.