Hotel Bustillo Villa Huinid (standard category room with park view)
This hotel is in a beautiful location surrounded by 12 acres of forest, hills and gardens, facing the Nahuel Huapi Lake. It has rooms either with a view to the park or to the lake.
It features a spa with a gym, an indoor heated swimming pool, a sauna, a hot tub, Turkish bath and beauty treatments.
Its restaurant serves Patagonian specialties and the lobby bar overlooks the lake. In this hotel you’ll enjoy the advantage of relaxing at a pristine location while being close to the downtown area (at most a 10-minute ride).
- Location: Bariloche. Distance from downtown: 1.9 miles (3 kilometers), approximately a 10 minute ride.
- Stars categorization for this lodging: 5 stars (Argentina's categorization standards)
- Our categorization for this lodging: Comfort category (see our categorization standards below)
- Quantity of rooms: 70 rooms
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Bar / Cafeteria
- Fitness Center
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Spa (spa treatments have an extra cost)
- Non-smoking hotel (smoking not allowed in rooms and indoor public areas)
- Has public PCs with Internet access (at no extra charge)
- Has free Wi-Fi in lobby (Wi-Fi might be available in other public areas)
- Offers laundry service (has an extra cost)
- Room category included: standard category room with park view
- Approximate room size: 322 square feet (30 square meters)
- Bed options for double room: 1 king sized double bed or 2 twin beds
- Bed options for triple room: triple rooms have 2 beds (or 1 bed and 1 sofa bed), one of the beds is a king sized bed to be shared by 2 people. The bed for the third guest is a standard twin bed.
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom with shower and bathtub
- In-room safe
- Working desk
- Free Wi-Fi in room
Important: Room photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual room layout and design may vary from room to room.