Grand Crucero Hotel (standard category room)
Grand Crucero Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a gym, 2 restaurants and a lobby bar. The Casino Iguazu is 8 blocks away and the hotel is at most a 10-minute ride from downtown (the downtown area of Iguazu is nice to visit but not to stay at, and thus all the hotels we suggest are always out of downtown).
- Location: Puerto Iguazú airport (Argentine side of the falls). Distance from downtown: 1.4 miles (2.3 kilometers), approximately a 10 minute ride.
- Stars categorization for this lodging: 4 stars (Argentina's categorization standards)
- Our categorization for this lodging: Comfort category (see our categorization standards below)
- Quantity of rooms: 81 rooms
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Bar / Cafeteria
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Non-smoking hotel (smoking not allowed in rooms and indoor public areas)
- Has public PCs with Internet access (at no extra charge)
- Has free Wi-Fi in lobby (Wi-Fi might be available in other public areas)
- Offers laundry service (has an extra cost)
- Room category included: standard category room
- Approximate room size: 269 square feet (25 square meters)
- Bed options for double room: 1 queen sized double bed or 2 twin beds
- Bed options for triple room: triple rooms can be requested with 2 or 3 beds. With the 2 beds (or 1 bed and 1 sofa bed) option, one of the beds is a queen sized bed to be shared by 2 people. The bed for the third guest is a rollaway bed that’s the same size as a standard twin bed.
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom with shower (no bathtub)
- Air Conditioning
- In-room safe
- Working desk
- Free Wi-Fi in room
Important: Room photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual room layout and design may vary from room to room.