Llao Llao Hotel (studio room with lake view)
- The Llao Llao hotel and its heated in-out infinity edge swimming-pool
Surrounded by the pristine natural beauty of Patagonian lakes and mountains, the Llao Llao Hotel & Resort provides first-class service and facilities, including a 15-hectare park, an 18-hole golf course, a beach and a heated indoor/outdoor infinity edge swimming-pool. Other facilities include a spa and health club with a sauna and a fitness center.
All rooms have views, either to the lake or to the surrounding mountains. Dining options range from regional Patagonian lamb to international cuisine.
The hotel is located 16 miles (25 kilometers) from downtown Bariloche and has two wings: the original Bustillo wing and the new Lago Moreno wing, both connected by a panoramic bridge.
The Llao Llao charges an additional daily resort fee which most travel agencies do not include in their trip prices, or even mention that they are not included. For your convenience, our trip prices include the Llao Llao’s resort fee so you won’t need to pay any extra fee at the hotel.
- Location: Bariloche. Distance from downtown: 16.2 miles (26 kilometers), approximately a 45 minute ride.
- Stars categorization for this lodging: 5 stars (Argentina's categorization standards)
- Our categorization for this lodging: Unique & Exclusive category (see our categorization standards below)
- Quantity of rooms: 205 rooms
FACILITIES & SERVICES:
- Bar / Cafeteria
- Fitness Center
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor heated pool
- Spa (spa treatments have an extra cost)
- Golf course (has an extra cost)
- Non-smoking hotel (smoking not allowed in rooms and indoor public areas)
- Has 2 public PCs with Internet access (at no extra charge)
- Has free Wi-Fi in lobby (Wi-Fi might be available in other public areas)
- Offers laundry service (has an extra cost)
- Room category included: studio room with lake view
- Approximate room size: 430 square feet (40 square meters)
- Bed options for double room: 1 queen sized double bed or 2 twin beds
- Bed options for triple room: triple rooms can be requested with 2 or 3 beds. With the 2 beds (or 1 bed and 1 sofa bed) option, one of the beds is a queen sized bed to be shared by 2 people. The bed for the third guest is a sofa bed that’s the same size as a standard twin bed.
- King size bed can be requested, but it will be subject to availability
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Living room area
- In-room safe
- Working desk
- Free Wi-Fi in room
Important: Room photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual room layout and design may vary from room to room.